TOPIK (Test of proficiency in Korean)
– 61st Edition – November 2018 –
•To promote and set a direction for learning Korean language for non-native Korean speakers and overseas Koreans.
- To measure and evaluate the Korean language skills of the participants, to utilize the results for admission to Korean colleges and for job-seeking
2. Participants: Overseas Koreans and foreigners for whom Korean is a second language
3. Date and time: 17th of November 2018, Saturday, 09:10~16:20
• TOPIK I (beginners, level 1-2) : 09:10~11:20
• TOPIK II (Intermediate-Advanced, level 3-6) : 12:20~16:20
The access will be made with 30 minutes before the starting hour of the exam.
Romanian – American University (Expoziției Bd. no. 1B, Room 017, ground floor, District 1, Bucharest, Romania)
• Period of registration:
27 – 31 August 2018 (between 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
03 – 06 September 2018 (between 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Place of registration: Romanian – American University, Department of Asian Studies
(Expoziției Bd. no. 1B, Room 017, ground floor, District 1, Bucharest, Romania)
Mandatory documents: ID card/Passport, 2 photos (3cmx4cm), proof of payment of the registration fee
6. Registration fee:
• TOPIK I : 80 RON
• TOPIK II : 100 RON
*The registration fee is payable in Romanian lei and can be paid by bank transfer or by cash deposit to Romanian – American University’s bank account: RO21BRDE410SV87663144100, open at BRD-GSG, U.R.A. Agency.
*The following information must be mentioned on the payment instrument:
Beneficiary: Romanian-American University
CUI Beneficiary/Fiscal code: 9081408
Address of the beneficiary: 1B Expoziţiei Bd., district 1, Bucharest, Romania
Reason for payment: TOPIK exam, -name and surname of the participant-
*Please take into consideration the fact that in case of a cash deposit made at the bank’s cash desk, a commission will be charged by the bank. Therefore, it should be payed: the examination fee and the commission for the bank.
Please keep the proof of payment received from the bank as it will be requested when you will register for the exam.