TOPIK (Test of proficiency in Korean) – 72nd Edition – October 2020 –
- Popularizing and establishing a learning course for those who want to study the Korean language
- Assessing the level of knowledge and use of certification in order to obtain a job or a chance to study in Korean Universities
People whose native language is NOT Korean.
3. Date and time
17.10.2020, Saturday, 09:10~16:20
- TOPIK I (beginners, level 1-2) : 09:10~11:20
- TOPIK II (intermediate and advanced, level 3-6) : 12:20~16:20
Access to the exam rooms will be available 30 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Romanian-American University (1B Expozitiei Blvd, 1st district, Bucharest-Romania)
- Registration can be done only by e-mail, at, la adresa: firstname.lastname@example.org
(please send a message of intent, and we will come back with all the details)
- Period: June 22 – July 5, 2020
- Required documents: identity card, 2 photos (3cm x 4 cm), proof of payment of the exam fee
6. Registration fee
- TOPIK I: 80 RON
- TOPIK II: 100 RON
** The registration fee is paid in ron, by bank transfer or cash deposit in the bank account of the Romanian – American University, IBAN account: RO21BRDE410SV87663144100, opened at BRD-GSG Bank, U.R.A. Agency.
* On the payment instrument must be mentioned the following:
Beneficiary: Romanian-American University
Beneficiary address: 1B Expozitiei Blvd, 1st district, Bucharest-Romania
Payment details: TOPIK exam, name and surname of the participant
* Please note that in the case of cash deposits at the bank counter an additonal fee will be charged.
Please keep proof of payment of the exam participation fee from the bank, as it is required to enter the contest.
8. Exam results
The results of the TOPIK exam will be announced on November 26, 2020.
(These will be available on the website www.topik.go.kr , but also at the Romanian-Korean Studies Center)